1. You look at beer not as alcohol or a drug - it’s a food group.
2. You put vinegar on your French fries or anything else that resembles potato. Which includes pretty much everything.
3. Ketchup goes with anything - and in a dozen sparkling colours and tastes. It’s especially tasty with vinegar.
4. You have a Prime Minister who is a secretive control freak, and you call him a dictator. Move over North Korea !
5. Your country hosts a G-20 summit meeting where no one is killed or injured in the ruckus that we call a riot. A year later you are hauling the police on the carpet for a terrible misuse of power.
6. You complain about the heat during our two months of summer, and feel very hard done by when the first snow flurries hit.
7. You view hockey as a religious experience, and damn those Americans for stealing your game.
8. Prayer in public is viewed as a no no, and prayer in private is none of your business - thank you very much.
9. You walk away from the hospital not having to pay a damn thing - Yeah !
10. You are very polite always saying - Yes Sir - to that idiot border guard, and then swear a blue streak usually behind his back - Eh !.
Happy Canada Day !